CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens...

i've been to the mall with my ading today. well actually we went to see his pedia first and then did some errands..and then we went to the mall to get my hair cut. i love the mall... i'm quite a shopaholic actually..haha. but mind you, i'm starting to save so i could buy a little something for mommy on my graduation...well the truth is, im actually..trying to save.haha..anyway, going back to what i'm intending to share... this should be something about my favorite things... well i have a lot of things in mind, but i'll just scribble my top 10.

♥ i love my nokia N90. it's a gift from my mommy 2 years ago..it survived a lot of accidents already.haha..and guess what? its still functioning well.. i love its features, especially its camera, and the way you could twist it in whatever way you want..i also love my blackberry pearl from MMT. super slick! :)

♥i love my ipod nano (with video). its a gift from MML. sweet!

♥i love big shirts and long blouses. i dont mind if they have no tatak, i dont care, for as long as they're all comfy to wear..

♥i love skinny jeans and kitten pants.. some people may find these type of jeans a little bit revealing or uncomfy even.. but on the contrary, i find them more comfortable than the baggy ones.

♥i love my brazilian flip flops! yep.i'm talking about my set of havaianas..! all of them are actually from my ate tet. i love how they can be so comfy and durable at the same time. i tried bending them and they wont even break! and they even come in different shapes and styles!

my favorite pairs are my havaianas slims and my silver-gray havaianas top.

♥i love ballerina flats. they're stylish and good for long walks in the mall.haha!

♥i love my long champs from MMT. i call them wonder bags coz you can put tiny stuffs in them even as many as you want and they wont look bulky at all!

♥i love clean, short fingernails and french tipped toe nails. they're neat and really nice to look at.

♥i love green tea by elizabeth arden. its my favorite perfume coz of the clean and fresh scent it gives! i've tried it from my ate tet and i've been using it eversince! and guess what? it even lasts long so you dont have to keep on putting it on the whole day.

♥and last but not the least, i love my bob hair. :)



so there you go..these are a few of my favorite things..=)



0 comments: