CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

coming clean...

I’m pissed…no. I’m livid! Better yet… I’m enraged!

I was in school today, trying to fix my inc forms…
Yes..i have an inc grade in my RLE.. I don’t even know why!! I was certain that I was able to complete my grade last march 20 2008 because that’s the day I had my make up duty at SHUHSH medical ward 7-3.
Last Saturday I claimed my pink form only to find out that my grade was still inc!! I started to work on it as soon as possible…only to find out that my grade was not submitted to the registrars office! Damn these people…really! You keep talking about organization and management, and not to mention professionalism… and this is what you show us??
To hack this dim-witted tale short…my name was not included in the list of graduates..
Really… why do I have to suffer for their failure, for their mulish slip-up?? This populace really shows no ignominy!
They always try to come clean and let their subordinates clean their muddle!

A word to the so-called “leaders” of the college,


You declare yourselves leaders of this body?
Well to tell you candidly, you are nothing but putrid souls trapped in human form.
You just park yourself in your sugary scented offices all day trying so damn hard with all frustrations to look chic in your smartly pressed suits and flawlessly done hair and make up. You clutch your pens as if you have the clout to amend all matters…
You, domineering people, have to recognize your mistakes and stop blaming them on others… stop taking advantage of the vulnerable… stop… just stop. And for once… admit your friggin’ mistakes no matter how stupid they are!!!

0 comments: