CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

psyche of the living deity...




When I agree, I'm wavering

When I argue, I prove my point

When I'm sleepy, I have to sleep

When I'm frightened, I become stronger

When I'm naive, I try not to be

When I'm pissed, I’m vulnerable

When I'm dozy, I head home

When I'm in love, I'm in high spirits

When I'm not, I'm the same

When I nestle, I’m being charming

When I insist, I have a point

When I'm mean, I know I’m being me

When I'm hurt, I’m silent

When I pray, I'm reassured

When I'm distant, I'm wary

When I'm shy, I'm being someone else

When I squint, I'm thinking

When I'm done, I have the last word

When I'm challenged, I don’t level up to their standards

When I'm impossible, I'll come around
And when I smile, I’m alive.

0 comments: