CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

melancholic symphony...


You see me, but you don’t actually look at who I am
You talk to me only when you don’t have someone to talk to
You enlighten me with all those charming words, but do you really mean them?
And yet here I am, searching for something to hold on to…
Just when I find myself falling for you
You don’t know me when she’s on your mind
And all the while I thought you thought of me…
You only hear me when stillness screams…
And yet here I am, trying hard to turn away…
Just when I feel jitters when I stare at you…
I know I’m just somebody and she’s still your someone
Coz when she proceeds, I’ll be parting like I was never beside you…
You might have been busy, trying to set her free…
Yet here I am looking so damn slow,
Looking for something to cleave on to…
Just when I find myself yearning for you…
I want to disappear, but my spirit just won’t let me..
I’m tired of being somebody, who my someone just won’t know
I’m weary of hearing you whisper her name in my ear…
I’m done seeing your teary eyes when you envision her to be near…
If only you know, I went through that phase too
When that someone you treasure just left you lifeless…
The hurt I felt just wont measure up to the cuts I had as a child
And nothing would drape it… nothing would seem to conceal it…
I was dead for some time, and then I met someone I thought could show me through

And just when I thought I was ready, you tore my heart in two…
Yet I’m still here, falling… trying so hard not to stay in love with you…

0 comments: