CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

bittersweet

as I wait to hear from you..
i reflect on the tender memoirs we
shared.
My heart laughed inaudibly as I
remember that soft indentation
on your right cheek,
Those deep set eyes that i get lost in..
I miss the way I get mesmerized by
your shy smile, how you dazzle me
with it..
and your scent that seemed
sufficient for me to plunge in your
dreamy arms..
And that feeling I got the first time i saw you,
when my heart stopped
as you took my breath away..
I still get the shivers when I try to
evoke how your voice sounds like,
And it echoes over and over again in
my ear.
I still feel heaven as I
remember the time when your hand
unintentionally brushed my skin..
I miss the times when your caring words
relieve my weary soul...
its true when they say,
cherish every moment for you'll never know
if it can happen again..

And with all these, I believe I miss
you… but I’ll perpetually be loving a
memory..

Just a sheer dream that I wish would
never end……

0 comments: